Monday, November 23, 2009

Google OS

Read Article Below First
http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/11/20/google.os/index.html

Wow, yet another way for Google to compete with Microsoft. All in all though I dont trust it. I dont know about you but I do not want all my information setting on Googles mainframe servers. Nor do I only want to be able to use the programs they provide.

Here is another thought? Is Google going to force feed you advertising through the operating system at some point. Say you can get a free netbook if you allow Google to pump ads to your device. Will it work then, if say you are not on the internet.

I dont know about you guys out there but I am keeping my tried and true desktop PC for the moment or my Vista laptop. That way I know where all my information is.

Sound off what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment